Agriculture Mulch Film
Agricultural Mulch films are used all over the world in order to control the growing conditions of crops and enhance moisture conditions, and smooth out variations in temperature and rain fall during the growing season. These products are an essential part of the high intensity agricultural farming required in order to meet the demands of an increasing population.
With this application the film is often almost impossible to recover and where it is, it is heavily soiled.
It is more likely that they will be torn up and either land filled or burnt, neither is a suitable end to this important agricultural tool.
Well Bharat Plastic industries have spent the last four years in an intensive development program in the agricultural mulch films world looking at a longer term solution for lasting mulch films for better results.
- A film can be made so thin without the intention for it ever to be lifted from the soil; this allows ultrathin films to be utilised saving on plastic, costs and resources.
- The film will at a predetermined exposure breakdown rapidly allowing the crop to be recovered and the degraded polymer ploughed in. This highly degraded material is susceptible to biodigestion and will ultimately biodegrade.
- Bharat Plastic Industries have developed a special agricultural film grade which can be dosed at different levels to achieve different breakdown kinetics to suit the crop.
- This material has been analysed over the last four years for safety, suitability and of course biodegradability for better crop productivity.
- High operational temperatures
- The formulation is best to suit the crop and climate.